Lorraine Thomas is the Chief Executive of The Parent Coaching Academy. She has over 20 years’ experience working with executives within the corporate, public and voluntary sectors. She has a first-class honours degree in education from Cambridge University and is a qualified teacher. She is accredited with distinction by The Coaching Academy and delivers the Parent Coaching module for their Coaching in Education Diploma.
“My most important job is being a mum. And if you ask my children, Josh and Holly, they would say I have a great deal to learn! They are right. I set up the Parent Coaching Academy because I am passionate about supporting all parents and carers in the most important job they will do in their lives. As a parent you will always be a pioneer and every day is an opportunity to make a difference to children, to their view of the world and the way they regard themselves.
We can empower them. We can put them in the driving seat of their own lives, looking forward to the adventures, rising to challenges and growing stronger through them.
We can raise our own generation of superheroes. Not the superhero who wears a mask and a cape. Our children are real superheroes. We can nurture in our little ones the superpowers that will make a difference in our world – compassion, responsibility, empathy, honesty, integrity and love.
The world we leave to our children depends on the children we leave in the world.
Have fun and enjoy the adventure!”
- Author, Super Coach Arty vs The Shadow, The 7-Day Parent Coach, Get A Life, The Mummy Coach and Brilliantly Behaved Toddler
- Ambassador, International Positive Education Network and Thrive Global
- She appears regularly in the national media commenting on parenting issues.
- National media spokesperson for launch of Disney’s ‘Inside Out’ as resilience expert
- Parenting expert Tesco’s baby & toddler club, WebMD, Toddle About and Sunday Times
- International speaker with clients in USA, Brazil, Asia and throughout Europe
- The Coaching Academy: Trainer In The Spotlight Special – Lorraine Thomas
The Last Supper podcast with Urban Rajah
Listen on Apple Podcasts: MD Of Your Family – Loll (Lorraine) Thomas, The Parent Coach, talks about working on Disney’s ‘Inside Out’, eating baked beans pizza and how to work at being in the moment being a fun parent not a frantic one!
Coaching in Education Diploma
Lorraine Thomas delivers parent coaching sessions on behalf of The Coaching Academy, Europe’s largest coach training organisation, as part of its accredited Coaching in Education Diploma and coaches protégé students who want to specialise in parent coaching.
The Parent Coaching Academy clients include many of the UK’s leading employers including:
Want to know more? Contact us today!