The Parent Coaching Academy develops initiatives with exceptional employers committed to supporting parents in the workplace. This is an opportunity for you to add value and vision to your company and establish your reputation as an organisation that parents actively want to work for.
- Interactive cafes and lunchtime seminars
- 1-2-1 parent coaching
- Training for managers supporting parents
- Expert advice & creation of bespoke resources
INTERACTIVE SEMINARS, WEBINARS AND CAFES
Choose from one of our successful range of lunchtime seminars or ask us to develop one that is tailor-made for a specific group within your workforce.
Our most popular sessions include:
- Parenthood, Resilience and Happiness – 7 Good Habits for Great Parents and Carers
- Cut Family Stress, Boost Energy & Create Time – 7 Good Habits of Great Parents & Carers
- How to Spend Time with Your Family When You Have No Time
- Balancing Work, Family & Relationships
- Chatter Matters – How to Listen So Children Talk & Talk So Children Listen
- Handling The ‘F’ Word – Taking the Fear Our of Failure
- Raising Resilient Children
- Equipping Your Child to Climb Life’s Mountain
- Creating A ‘Growth Mindset Family’
- Brilliantly Behaved Toddlers
- Top 10 Toddler Tantrums – Tips & Tools to Manage Them
- Nurturing Sibling Harmony – Top Tips on Teamwork
- Parent Taming – Effective Alternatives to Shouting & Other Everyday Parent Tantrums
1-2-1 PARENT COACHING SESSIONS
The confidential sessions provide expert advice on all parenting issues and can be provided in a range of formats (face-to-face, phone, online) so that you can choose the one that works best for you and your employees. Face-to-face sessions are usually conducted on location at your company. The sessions are for parents with children of all ages.
TRAINING FOR MANAGERS SUPPORTING PARENTS
We deliver a half-day or one-day workshop – Parent Coaching for Managers – for you to offer to employees as part of a strategic professional development programme. The sessions enable managers to develop practical parent coaching tools and techniques to support working mothers and fathers in the workplace.
EXPERT ADVICE & CREATION OF BESPOKE RESOURCES
We have the expertise to help you deliver your vision for a successful family support strategy that can make a difference at all levels of your company. We can create bespoke resources to meet your company’s needs. Relevant and accessible content can be delivered in a range of formats so that you can choose the one that works best for you.
BENEFITS TO EMPLOYER AND EMPLOYEES OF SUPPORTING PARENTS
Demonstrate your vision and values sending a powerful message about the real heart of your company. Create an opportunity to establish your reputation as an employer that parents positively want to work for.
Strengthen your employer/employee relationship and build a happy, motivated, effective and committed workforce with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Have an impact on your bottom line, as you will be more successful in attracting and retaining exceptional staff.
STRESS FACTORS IMPACTING ON WORKING PARENTS
A survey by the PCA reveals that the top 3 problems causing stress and impacting on performance at work and at home are
- Work/Life Balance
9 out of 10 parents say they find combining work and family ‘very stressful’
- Parent Tantrums
9 out of 10 working parents say they shout at their children more than they want to
- Time Management
9 out of 10 working parents say they would describe themselves as ‘frantic’ with performance suffering at work and at home