The Parent Coaching Academy develops initiatives with exceptional schools committed to supporting parents in the school community. This is an opportunity for you to connect positively with mothers & fathers, providing them with a range of tools to help them support their children at home and at school.
- Interactive cafes and seminars
- One-one parent coaching
- Coaching education professionals to communicate effectively with parents
- Expert advice
INTERACTIVE SEMINARS, WEBINARS AND CAFES
Choose from one of our successful range of cafes or seminars or ask us to develop one that is tailor-made for a specific group within your community.
Our most popular sessions include:
- Parenthood, Resilience and Happiness – 7 Good Habits for Great Parents and Carers
- Managing Exam Stress & Raising Resilient Children
- Chatter Matters – How To Listen So Children Talk & Talk So Children Listen
- Handling The ‘F’ Word – Taking The Fear Our of Failure
- Cut Family Stress, Boost Energy & Create Time – 7 Good Habits of Great Parents & Carers
- How To Spend Time With Your Family When You Have No Time
- Balancing Work, Family & Relationships
- Equipping Your Child To Climb Life’s Mountain
- Creating A ‘Growth Mindset Family’
- Brilliantly Behaved Toddlers
- Top 10 Toddler Tantrums – Tips & Tools To Manage Them
- Nurturing Sibling Harmony – Top Tips On Teamwork
- Parent Taming – Effective Alternatives To Shouting & Other Everyday Parent Tantrums
1-2-1 PARENT COACHING SESSIONS
The confidential sessions provide expert advice on all parenting issues and can be provided in a range of formats (face-to-face, phone, online) so that you can choose the one that works best for you and your school community. Face-to-face sessions are usually conducted on location at your school. The sessions are for parents with children of all ages.
COACHING EDUCATION PROFESSIONALS TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY WITH PARENTS
We deliver a half-day or one-day workshop – Parent Coaching for Education Professionals – for you to offer to employees as part of a strategic professional development programme. The sessions enable teachers and managers to develop practical parent coaching tools and techniques to manage the parent community and support familes.
- Top tips on positive parental engagement
- Practical tools for teachers to share with parents to help them support children struggling to manage challenging emotions, such as fear, anger, sadness and stress
- Managing stressful parent communications and meetings
- Making maximum impact presenting to parents
- Cutting school stress, boosting energy and creating time
EXPERT ADVICE & CREATION OF BESPOKE RESOURCES
We have the expertise to help you deliver your vision for a successful family support strategy that can make a difference at all levels of your school. We can create bespoke resources to meet your needs. Relevant and accessible content can be delivered in a range of formats so that you can choose the one that works best for you.
Lorraine recently published Super Coach Arty vs. The Shadow.
School can be a difficult and stressful place for a child, and sometimes they just need a little bit of help to manage it all. That’s where Arty comes in. He’s an inner coach, here to help each child achieve their very best.
Offering children a creative way of helping to manage their own worries, Arty will help show children that they’re not alone in their struggles and that they always have choices, even when stuff happens that they don’t like. With practical guidance for parents and teachers on how to use the book and specific coaching activities, it is perfect for children aged 8-12, especially those who have a fear of failure.